Gingerbread Mom Cookie
Everyone’s favorite for the holidays, gingerbread cookies taste even merrier when dressed up for the party! All dress up and ready for the holiday celebration!
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each gingerbread cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Family Cutter Set Add to shopping list Gingerbread Family Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare Grandma's Gingerbread recipe. Prepare Royal Icing recipe. Cut out and bake gingerbread boy cookies. Cool.
Divide royal icing and tint red, yellow, black and reserve some white.
Using tip 2 and red icing, outline and pipe-in dress. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Using tip 2 and white icing, pipe dots on dress and dot and string facial features.
Using tip 2 and red icing, pipe zigzag and string trim on edges of dress.
Using tip 2 and black icing, pipe in belt and shoes. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Using tip 2 and black icing, pipe belt buckle. Pipe dot eye pupils.
Using tip 2 and yellow icing, pipe string hair.
*Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown.