Gingerbread Jamboree Cupcakes
For the gingerbread lover in everyone! Delicious gingerbread cupcakes topped with decorated gingerbread cookies. The festive treat can be partially made ahead by baking and decorating cookies in advance. Ice cupcakes, position cookies just before serving!
Your favorite gingerbread cake recipe
Mini candy-coated chocolates
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Holiday Mini Cutter Set gingerbread boy usedEasy-Add Holiday Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
In advance: Make gingerbread cookies. Prepare Grandma's Gingerbread Recipe, roll out dough and use gingerbread boy cutter from set to cut 23 cookies (one for each cupcake on stand). Bake and cool cookies on Cooling Grid. To decorate, place buttercream icing in bag fitted with tip 3. Pipe dot eyes, buttons and outline mouth.
Bake and cool gingerbread cupcakes on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Ice tops of cupcakes.
Position gingerbread boy cookie and candies on tops of cupcakes. Position cupcakes in Cupcakes ´N More Stand.
It´s so easy to customize this holiday centerpiece to chocolate lovers in the crowd. Use our Chocolate Roll-Out Cookie recipe for gingerbread boys and your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe for the batter. What an unexpected treat!