Gingerbread Girl Cookie Pop
Cookie pops make fun treats for holiday parties and of course as stocking stuffers. Create these beauties using our Christmas Pops Cookie Pan.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Pop Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Christmas Pop Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
Bake and cool cookies on sticks. Place cookie pops on cooling grid over waxed paper. Pour thinned brown Color Flow icing over cookies. Let dry.
With tip 4 and full-strength green Color Flow Icing, pipe dress; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
With tip 3 and full-strength red Color Flow Icing, pipe dot buttons.
With tip 2 and full-strength white Color Flow Icing, outline girl, add dot and string facial features and add zigzag trim on dress.
With tip 2 and full-strength green Color Flow Icing, pipe bow. Use toothpick to mark creases in bow. Pipe dot center.
*Combine Brown with Christmas Red for brown shown.