Gingerbread Girl Cookie
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each gingerbread cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Family Cutter Set Add to shopping list Gingerbread Family Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare Grandma's Gingerbread recipe. Prepare Royal Icing recipe. Cut out and bake gingerbread boy cookies. Cool.
Divide royal icing and tint rose, black and reserve some white.
Using tip 2 and rose icing, outline and pipe-in dress. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Using tip 2 and white icing, pipe dot buttons, zigzag and string trim on dress; pipe dot and string facial features.
Using tip 2 and black icing, pipe in shoes. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Using tip 2 and black icing pipe dot eye pupils.
Using tip 2 and black icing, pipe swirl hair.
Using tip 2 and rose icing, pipe dot bow in hair