Gingerbread Dad Cookie
Everyone’s favorite for the holidays, gingerbread cookies taste even merrier when dressed up for the party! All dress up and ready for the holiday celebration!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each gingerbread cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Family Cutter Set Add to shopping list Gingerbread Family Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare Grandma's Gingerbread recipe. Prepare Royal Icing recipe. Cut out and bake gingerbread boy cookies. Cool.
Divide royal icing and tint green, brown, blue, black; reserve some white.
Using tip 2 and white icing, outline and pipe-in shirt. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Using tip 2 and blue icing, outline and pipe-in pants. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Using tip 2 and white icing, pipe dot and outline facial features and collar and cuff trim on of shirt.
Using tip 2 and green icing, pipe in tie. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Using tip 2 and black icing, pipe shoes. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Using tip 2 and black icing, pipe dot eye pupils.
Using tip 2 and brown icing, pipe in hair. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch
*Combine Brown, Black and Christmas Red for brown shown.