Gingerbread Boy Whoopie Pie
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each whoopie pie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool whoopie pies.
To assemble pies, spread Whoopie Pie Filling on one cake; sandwich with second cake.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint red, reserving some white.
Use tip 3 and white icing, dot buttons and eyes, string hair and mouth and zigzag trim on arms and legs.
Use tip 4 and red icing, pipe bow and dot center. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
*Combine Red-Red, Christmas Red and Black for red shown.