Better Baking Tool…
Gingerbread Boy Cookies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
Each cookies serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Christmas cutter set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Christmas cutter set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Spatula Add to shopping list Cookie Spatula
Prepare Grandma's Gingerbread recipe. Prepare Royal Icing recipe. Cut out and bake gingerbread boy cookies. Cool.
Divide royal icing and tint green, red, pink and reserve a small amount white. Using tip 3 and red icing, outline and pipe-in pants. Using tip 3 and green icing, outline and pipe-in shirt. Using tip 3 and white icing, pipe dot and outline facial features and zigzag trim on edges of shirt and pants. Using tip 3 and red icing, pipe in bow tie and button. Using tip 3 and pink icing, pipe dot cheeks. Let set.