Gingerbread Boy Cookie Going Fast
Everyone will want a bite of this delicious gingerbread boy cookie. Made with our delicious Grandma’s Gingerbread Recipe and decorated with Color Flow Icing.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Frosted Fun 3pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Frosted Fun 3pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
Roll out prepared cookie dough 1/8 in. thick and cut out with gingerbread boy cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Prepare color flow icing according to package instructions. Tint portions green, red, black and reserve some white. Use tip 3 and parchment bag filled with full-strength white icing to outline cookie and pipe hair.
Use tip 2 and full-strength green icing to outline outfit. Use tip 3 and thinned green color flow icing to fill in outfit. Let dry.
Pipe eyes with tip 3 and full-strength black icing. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to outline mouth. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to pipe reflection in eyes. Use tip 3 and full-strength red icing to pipe buttons. Pipe accent on buttons with tip 2 full-strength and white icing.