Gifts of the Harvest! Cake
A bounty of luscious berries adds the perfect complement to this summertime cake. Simple designs are added with whipped icing and the Dessert Decorator Pro® tool.
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
Favorite angel food cake mixes
Cake serves 16.
- Easy-Add 7 in. Angel Food Pan Add to shopping list 7 in. Angel Food Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. Angel Food Pan Add to shopping list 10 in. Angel Food Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Dessert Decorator Pro™ Add to shopping list Dessert Decorator Pro™
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake and cool cakes. Cut one cake circle slightly smaller than 7 in. cake.
Ice cakes with whipped icing. Insert dowel rods in 10 in. cake and position 7 in. cake on cake circle on top.
Using cake dividing set, divide 7 in. cake into 6ths and 10 in. cake into 8ths.
Using garland marker, mark 1 1/2 in. deep garland from each division point.
Using Dessert Decorator Pro™ and whipped icing, pipe tip 1M stars on garland imprints.
Position fresh fruit and mint leaves.