Gifts and Grins Cupcakes
You choose how to add the fun face toppers! Use our Smiley Faces with Hats Candle Pick Sets or mold your own jolly lollipop faces with fondant hats.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Smiley Face Candy Mold Add to shopping list Smiley Face Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Party Time Candy Mold Add to shopping list Party Time Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Smiley Faces with Hats Candle Pick Sets Add to shopping list Smiley Faces with Hats Candle Pick Sets
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
If you are making your own faces, work in advance.
Make fondant hats by tinting portions of white fondant and shape into 1 in. cones; let dry.
Draw designs using FoodWriter™ markers in various colors.
Mold face lollipops with 4 in. Lollipop Sticks and Yellow Candy Melts® in Smiley Face Mold; Tint White Candy Melts® black using Garden Color Set. Pipe in features using black candy in cut bag.
Attach hats with candy and add tip 14 pull-out fringe in royal icing.
Mold packages in Party Time mold using various colors of candy tinted using Primary and Garden Color sets; attach 4 in. Lollipop Sticks with candy.
Using buttercream icing, cover cupcakes with tip 1M (2110) swirl; sprinkle with Rainbow Nonpareils.
Trim lollipop sticks as needed and insert candies. Position cupcakes on Standard Cupcakes 'N More Dessert® Stand.