Cupcakes 'N More&r…
Gifts and Grins Cupcakes
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Smiley Face Candy Mold Add to shopping list Smiley Face Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Party Time Candy Mold Add to shopping list Party Time Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Smiley Faces with Hats Candle Pick Sets Add to shopping list Smiley Faces with Hats Candle Pick Sets
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
If you are making your own faces, work in advance.
Make fondant hats by tinting portions of white fondant and shape into 1 in. cones; let dry.
Draw designs using FoodWriter™ markers in various colors.
Mold face lollipops with 4 in. Lollipop Sticks and Yellow Candy Melts® in Smiley Face Mold; Tint White Candy Melts® black using Garden Color Set. Pipe in features using black candy in cut bag.
Attach hats with candy and add tip 14 pull-out fringe in royal icing.
Mold packages in Party Time mold using various colors of candy tinted using Primary and Garden Color sets; attach 4 in. Lollipop Sticks with candy.
Using buttercream icing, cover cupcakes with tip 1M (2110) swirl; sprinkle with Rainbow Nonpareils.
Trim lollipop sticks as needed and insert candies. Position cupcakes on Standard Cupcakes 'N More Dessert® Stand.