Dessert Decorator …
Gifted Ganache Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- sifted cocoa powder
- raspberry pastry filling
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Dessert Decorator Pro™ Add to shopping list Dessert Decorator Pro™
- Tip: 125 (included with Dessert Decorator Pro™)Easy-Add Tip: 125 Add to shopping list Tip: 125
- Tip: 230 (included with Dessert Decorator Pro™)Easy-Add Tip: 230 Add to shopping list Tip: 230
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance, make chocolate accent pieces. Cover patterns with waxed paper and outline with melted candy in cut parchment bags. Refrigerate to set; carefully peel waxed paper from candy. Set aside.
Cut cake into 3 in. squares. Using Dessert Decorator Pro™ fitted with tip 230 and raspberry filling, fill cakes. Lightly ice with ready-to-use chocolate icing.
Position cakes on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Cover with Ganache Glaze and let set. Prepare whipped icing according to package directions, adding 1/3 cup cocoa powder to mix and an additional 1 to 2 teaspoons of water if needed. Using Dessert Decorator Pro™ and whipped icing, pipe tip 125 ruffles on cake tops beginning at outside border and working inward. Insert accent pieces.
*Brand confectionery coating.