Gift Goodies Cupcakes
Perfectly present present-topped cupcakes on a Cupcakes ’N More® Dessert Stand. Turn Standard Muffin Cupcakes exceptional by topping them with gift-box and balloon shapes created with spice drops and piped icing.
- Easy-Add Red Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Red Tube Decorating Icing
- Easy-Add Green Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Green Tube Decorating Icing
- Easy-Add Yellow Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Yellow Tube Decorating Icing
- Easy-Add Blue Tube Decorating Icing Add to shopping list Blue Tube Decorating Icing
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
large spice drops
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Straight Spatula Add to shopping list Straight Spatula
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Coupler Ring Set Add to shopping list Coupler Ring Set
- Easy-Add #1 Numeral Candle Add to shopping list #1 Numeral Candle
- Small paring knife
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with spatula; reserve a plain iced cupcake for top. Sprinkle tops with jimmies.
With paring knife, cut large spice drops to form balloons.
Flatten spice drops with rolling pin or drinking glass on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar.
Using small paring knife, cut squares for gifts; position balloons and gifts on cupcakes.
Using tube icings and tip 2, decorate lines for bows and balloon strings.
Position cupcakes in stand. Position candle on plain cupcake.