Giddy for Green Scroll Flower Cookies
These flower cookies will make them absolutely giddy for green! Decorating is easy with Green Sugar Sheets!TM embellished with the Border Punch and Wave Cutting Insert, for a fun, three-dimensional effect.
1 Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 1 cookie)Easy-Add Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
1 Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 60 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Flower Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
- Easy-Add Waves Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Waves Border Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Deluxe Tool Set Add to shopping list Gum Paste Deluxe Tool Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies into flower shapes. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream icing.
Using Waves Border Cutting Insert, cut 6 strips from the short side of the Bright Green Sugar Sheets! Using Rotary Cutter, trim each strip to 7 in. long x 3/4 in. high. Using quilling tool from set, quill one end of each strip.
Position one quilled strip on each petal of cookie. Press strips gently into icing to secure.
Using smallest Layered Circles Cutting Insert and Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets!, cut a circle flower center for each cookie. Attach to petals with piping gel.