Kids won’t be able to resist this jiggly fellow! Unmold the set gelatin from our Dinosaur Pan and pipe on colorful details using Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix, tinted with our Black, Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow Icing Colors.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
4 Gelatin Treats Recipe
8 (3 ounce) pkgs strawberry gelatin
Gelatin serves 12.
- Easy-Add Dinosaur Pan Add to shopping list Dinosaur Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Tip: 366 Add to shopping list Tip: 366
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
2 (3 oz.) packages (4-serving size) gelatin mix
1 1/4 cups boiling water
This recipe yields a firmer gelatin, recommended for molding and cutting shapes. Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Lightly spray pan with vegetable pan spray. Slowly pour gelatin into pan. Refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours. Unmold.
We suggest that you tint all icings at one time while gelatin sets. Refrigerate tinted icings in covered containers until ready to use.
Make entire package of Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix:
Tint 1/4 cup green
Tint 1/2 cup yellow
Tint 1/4 cup black
Reserve 1/4 cup white
Decorate in Order
Pour 4 recipes of Wilton Gelatin Treats into pan that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable pan spray. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Use tip 12 and white icing to pipe-in white of eye.
Use tip 8 and black icing to pipe dot pupil.
Use tip 366 and white icing to pipe-in teeth.
Use tip 366 and green icing top pipe-in spikes.
Use tip 352 and green icing to pipe-in nails.
Use tip 8 and yellow icing to pipe stripes on stomach and under tail.