Giant Cupcake Cake
It’s a snowcapped mountain of a cake…over 7 in. tall. Dimensions cake pan bakes the shape right in. You just stack the halves and add the icing and fondant trims.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcake pan according to pan instructions.
Ice bottom half of cake in green buttercream.
Tint 4 oz. of fondant red. Roll 17 logs of white fondant 1/4 in. diameter and 3 3/4 in. tall. Let dry slightly.
Roll out red fondant to less than slightly 1/16 in. thick and cut strips 1/4 in. wide x 5 1/2 in. wide.
Use piping gel and brush back of red fondant and twist around log. Press pieces against cake, spacing about 3/4 in. apart.
Ice top of cake smooth and use teaspoons to make swirls on top, sprinkle with sparkling sugar.