Ghoulish Goblet Candy
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble! A goblet of “bubbling” green truffles. It’s all edible. Candy shell “goblet” decorated with candy creatures and filigree work. Great way to conjure up the Halloween spirit.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Mini Wonder Mold Pan Add to shopping list Mini Wonder Mold Pan
- Easy-Add Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold Add to shopping list Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Candy Dipping Set Add to shopping list Candy Dipping Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
- wooden spoon
In advance: Prepare truffles. Follow recipe directions to make approx. 24 to 30 truffles, 3/4 in. diameter. Dip in melted green candy; let set on waxed paper-covered board.
Using melted cocoa candy, make candy shell goblet cup and base in Mini Wonder Mold. For base, fill mold only 1 1/4 in. deep. Chill until firm. For stem, cut a dowel rod 2 in. long. Spread a small amount of melted cocoa candy on a waxed paper-covered board. Stand dowel rod upright in candy; chill until firm. Fill dowel rod with melted cocoa candy; tap to remove air bubbles and chill until firm. Remove dowel rod from board and push out candy stem using handle end of dipping spoon. Trim off excess candy. Mold skull in tombstone mold; chill until firm and unmold. Attach stem to cup and base with melted candy; let set. Using melted orange candy in cut parchment bag, pipe scrolls; let set. Fill with truffles.