Ghostly Cauldron Candy
It’s a candy cup you can fill with mini candies! Green top, a mixture of Candy Melts and mini marshmallows, lifts off of the hollow molded candy cauldron.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Petite Ghosts Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Ghosts Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
To make candy cup, place baking cup in standard muffin pan and paint inside with brush and melted light cocoa candy; refrigerate to set and carefully remove paper.
To make base for bubbling brew, place medium round cutter on cookie sheet and fill with green-tinted melted candy; freeze until set. Unmold candy base and top with mini marshmallows; cover with melted candy; let set.
Fill candy cup with candy corn and cover with candy base. Use spatula striped orange and yellow royal icing in bag fitted with tip 352 to pipe pull-out flames; position pretzel sticks. Attach ghost on top with melted candy.