Ghost Sandwich Cookies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
Prepare dough. Bake and cool cookies according to package directions. You will need two decorated cookies to make one sandwich cookie.
Prepare Color Flow icing. Tint portions black and orange; reserve some white.
Position cookie face up on cooling grid placed over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Thin white icing and pour over entire cookies. Let set until dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength black icing to pipe eyes and mouth. Use tip 2 and full-strength orange icing to pipe dot pupils.
Use spatula and full-strength yellow icing to ice backs of cookies; sandwich together. Let set until dry.