- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- granulated sugar
- large spice drops
- Favorite cake mix for cupcakes
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Wacky Witch Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Wacky Witch Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Cover top with tip 12 mound of icing for heads; smooth with spatula and pat with finger dipped in cornstarch. For arms, cut 8 in. lollipop sticks to 3 in.; ice by pushing stick through tip 21 into bag of icing. Squeeze as you pull out stick. Clean end and insert into cupcake.
Outline and pipe in tip 3 eyes, nose and mouth (pat smooth); overpipe tip 3 dot pupils and teeth (pat smooth). For hair, cut 1 - 2 1/2 in. pieces of licorice; attach with icing. For hands and brim, roll out spice drops on surface sprinkled with sugar. Cut hands with scissors; cut a 1 3/8 in. circle for hat brim with knife and trimming top and bottom of a 2nd spice drop for top of hat. Attach with icing.