Ghastly Green Skull Cookie
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip Skull Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip Skull Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using skull cutter. Bake and cool.
Use tip 3 and full-strength green color flow icing to outline cookie. Use thinned green color flow icing in a cut parchment bag to flow in cookie. Let dry.
Use tip 3 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe outline mouth and crack in skull. Use tip 6 and full-strength color flow icing in black to pipe in eye sockets and nose. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe dot eyes. Use tip 3 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe dot pupils. Let set.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow Icing Color for green shown.