Ghastly Green Guy Brownie Pops
- Your favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each pop serves 1
Bake and cool pops following directions in set. Unmold pops.
Dip stick in melted white candy and insert in bottom of pop. Chill until firm.
Tint portion of melted white candy green using green and yellow candy colors. Place in bowl and dip pop into candy. Tap gently on sides of bowl to smooth. Insert pops in craft block. Chill until firm.
Tint portion of melted white candy black using black candy color. Using melted black candy in cut disposable bag, pipe eyebrows and mouth. Insert pops in craft block. Chill until firm.
Using melted white candy in cut disposable bag, pipe lines for teeth. Insert pops in craft block. Chill until firm.
Cut black licorice into 1/2 in. pieces. Attach licorice hair with dots of melted candy; hold in place until set.
Attach candy eyeball with dot of melted candy. Chill until firm.