UltraGold 9x13 in.…
Gettin’ Bugged Out Cake
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray Add to shopping list Bake Easy™ Non-Stick Spray
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
- Easy-Add Vibrant Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Vibrant Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
- Primary Candy Colors Set (red, yellow and orange)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Garden Candy Color Set (violet and black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- candy corn
- Sugar ice cream cone
- Orange spice drops
Dessert serves 12.
- Easy-Add 9 in. x 13 in. sheet pan Add to shopping list 9 in. x 13 in. sheet pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Parchment Triangles 15 in.Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Metal Circle Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Metal Circle Cookie Cutter
Spray mini ball pan with non-stick spray. Prepare crisped rice cereal treats and press into mini ball pan. You will need eight half balls to make four balls. Once set, release from pan.
Melt vibrant green Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Dip flat side of half ball in melted green candy. Set on waxed paper.
Place half balls on cooling grid over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Pour melted vibrant green candy over half balls. Gently tap to coat evenly. Using spatula, move to waxed paper-covered cookie sheet; chill to set.
Using spatula, spread an even coat of melted vibrant green candy on two flat sides of half balls and attach. Chill to set.
Using a cut parchment bag and melted vibrant green candy, pipe line on seam of balls. Sprinkle with green sugar. Let dry.
Using metal cutter, make ring pattern on both ends of the three balls. Pipe melted vibrant green candy on circles and sprinkle with green sugar .
Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Tint violet, black, red, yellow and orange using candy colors from sets; reserve some white.
Coat 16 cake pops in melted violet candy. Coat two cake pops in melted yellow candy. Chill to set.
Make eyes. Using cut parchment bag and melted black candy, pipe pupils on yellow cake pops. Using melted red candy, pipe bloodshot eyes. For eyelashes, cut shoestring licorice 1 in. long; attach with melted yellow candy.
Insert legs to body, balance so it will stand approximately 1 in. to 1 1/4 in. apart. Space apart so each body ball gets four cake pops.
For toes, cut shoestring licorice 3/4 in. long. Attach three per foot using melted violet candy.
Insert eyeballs in top of head. Using a cut parchment bag and melted black candy, pipe mouth. Let set. Using a cut parchment bag and melted white candy, pipe teeth. For nose, attach spice drop with melted candy.
Attach body segments using melted candy. Attach candy corn on back using melted candy.
Trim sugar cones to 3 in. long. Place on a cooling grid and pour melted orange candy over cone. Chill to set. Dip open end into melted vibrant green candy and attach to last ball as tail. Hold in place until dry.