3-D Egg Pan Set
Get a Bunny Hug Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Cake serves 9.
- Easy-Add 3-D Egg Pan Set Add to shopping list 3-D Egg Pan Set
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 16 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 16 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 2 ft. 1 in. wide purple satin ribbon
Bake and cool half 3-D egg cake and 3 mini egg cakes.
For feet, cut 1 mini egg in half horizontally. For ears, cut 2 mini eggs horizontally, leaving 5/8 in. high bottom.
Position cakes, trimming feet to fit against curve of body. Trace shape on board, allowing 3 in. for arms and an additional 3/4 in. for each ear.
Cut board and wrap with foil; position cakes. Ice cakes smooth; extend length of ears 3/4 in. with icing.
Pipe tip 8 oval eyes with tip 3 oval pupils (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Outline and pipe in mouth and teeth with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Build up tip 12 cheeks and tip 8 nose (smooth nose with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe in inner ears with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 12 ball arms and paws (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Make a purple bow; attach with icing.