Get Star Struck Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 12 in. Silver Cake Base Add to shopping list 12 in. Silver Cake Base
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Star Power Fondant Imprint Mat Add to shopping list Star Power Fondant Imprint Mat
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
bIn advance: Prepare base board. Tint 12 oz. white fondant purple using neon color fondant. Roll out 1/8 in. thick and imprint on imprint mat. Brush cake base with piping gel and cover with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother.
Prepare and cover 2-layer round cake with white fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Position cake on base and secure with piping gel. Prepare a 50/50 fondant and gum paste blend and roll out 1/16 in. thick. Cut stars using large Cut-Out. Separately mix small amounts of clear vanilla extract with gold and silver Pearl Dust; paint stars. Repeat as needed to intensify colors. Attach stars to cake with gum glue adhesive.
Roll 1/4 in. diameter white fondant balls. Attach for bottom border and on cake top and sides with gum glue adhesive.