Get Right to the Point! Cookies
Send your Valentine’s Day wishes by air mail! Cupid’s arrow features cookies on each end and your message attached to the middle.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- paper name tags with hole 1 x 1 1/2 in.
- Paring Knife
- Waxed paper
- Marking pen
- 1 per cookie 12 in. pink curling ribbon
Roll out dough 3/8 in. thick. Using largest Cut-Out, cut 2 hearts for each arrow.
Place small ball of dough on cookie sheet; flatten and position cookie treat stick on top. Position heart cookie over stick.
Cut 2nd heart into a "V" shape by trimming 1/2 in. from each side at widest point. Using trimmed off dough, form a ball and insert on opposite end of stick.
Position V-shaped piece on top of ball for arrow tail, pressing slightly together to secure. Bake and cool cookies, allowing more baking time for thicker cookies.
Cover heart cookie with poured cookie icing; let set. On arrow tail, pipe tip 4 center line in buttercream.
Add tip 352 pull-out leaf feathers, starting at wide end and working toward narrow end. Write message on name tag and attach to stick with ribbon.
*Note: Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown.