Garden Lights Wedding Cake
The beauty of fresh flowers is highlighted by the gentle glow of our Candlelight Cake Stand, illuminated by safe flameless votives.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add 14 in. Decorator Preferred® Smooth Edge Plate Add to shopping list 14 in. Decorator Preferred® Smooth Edge Plate
- Easy-Add 8 in. Decorator Preferred® Smooth Edge Plate Add to shopping list 8 in. Decorator Preferred® Smooth Edge Plate
- Easy-Add Votive Candlelight Cake Stand Add to shopping list Votive Candlelight Cake Stand
- Easy-Add Hidden Pillars Add to shopping list Hidden Pillars
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
Bake and cool 2-layer cakes (for 10 in. cake, trim two cakes to 2 1/2 in. high to make a 5 in. high cake).
Ice smooth with buttercream.
Position cakes on plates.
Mark bottom tier for push-in pillar placement using 8 in. separator plate.
Pipe tip 3 dots and tip 5 bead bottom borders.
At reception: Position 10 in. cake on stand; insert pillars. Position 6 in. cake with plate. Pipe tip 21 mound where flowers will rest and insert fresh flower stems into mounds.
*The smallest tier is often saved for the first anniversary. The number of servings given does not include the smallest tier.