Garden Gem Cookie Pops
A colorful collage of dazzling yellow, pink and green sets this cookie pop apart! Bake the blooms in our Blossom Pops Cookie Pan for a perfectly-shaped flower.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Flower Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Prepare dough and press into pan following pan directions. Insert stick. Bake and cool. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Outline flower design with tip 3 in full-strength yellow icing; let set. Fill in with thinned yellow icing in cut parchment bag; let set. Decorate remainder of cookie with full-strength icing. Edge cookie with tip 3 zigzags in rose. Pipe tip 3 green center (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
*Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shown.