Garden Fountain Cake
- Easy-Add Buttercup Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Buttercup Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 222.
- Easy-Add 3 piece Contour Pan Set Add to shopping list 3 piece Contour Pan Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Round pan Add to shopping list 8 in. Round pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Circle of Love Topper Add to shopping list Circle of Love Topper
- Easy-Add Circle of Love Tier Top Add to shopping list Circle of Love Tier Top
- Decorator Preferred® Smooth-Edge Separator Plates (two 9 in., two 18 in. needed)Easy-Add Decorator Preferred® Smooth-Edge Separator Plates Add to shopping list Decorator Preferred® Smooth-Edge Separator Plates
- 3 packages Arched Pillars (13 inch needed)Easy-Add Arched Pillars Add to shopping list Arched Pillars
- 1 package Arched Pillars (4 1/2 inch needed)Easy-Add Arched Pillars Add to shopping list Arched Pillars
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Kolor-Flo Fountain Add to shopping list Kolor-Flo Fountain
- Easy-Add Always And Forever Separator Ring Add to shopping list Always And Forever Separator Ring
- Easy-Add Planter Fondant Mold Set Add to shopping list Planter Fondant Mold Set
- Easy-Add Floral Garland Ejector Set Add to shopping list Floral Garland Ejector Set
- Easy-Add Cake Divider Set Add to shopping list Cake Divider Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 3 yards 5/8 in. wide ribbon
- 9 yards 1 in. wide ribbon
In advance, using rolled fondant and the ejector set, make approximately 550 blossom flowers. Eject flowers onto foam dusted with cornstarch, then place on flower formers. Let dry completely.
Tint fondant, 1 pk. at a time (10 pks. total), then knead together to achieve uniform color. Divide fondant into smaller portions for easier handling (keep covered until ready to roll).
Prepare and ice cakes for rolled fondant and stacked and pillar construction: Six 2-layer 8 in. rounds; 1-layer 7 in., 11 in. and 15 in. contour cakes (torte and fill to create 3 in. deep cakes). Smooth using Easy-Glide Smoothers. Position ribbon at bottom of contour cakes and pipe tip 5 bead bottom border on each.
Using icing to attach, randomly position clusters of blossoms on cake sides; add tip 2 stems.
Divide 8 in. round cakes into 6ths. Mold rope border pieces using Planter Mold and attach to bottom border with water. Mold 3 grecian urns for each 8 in. cake; brush back of each fondant urn with water and position on cake at 3 adjoining division marks.
Using icing to attach, position blossoms in vases and add tip 2 dot centers. Support sections where cake plate will rest with plastic dowel rods.
At reception: Assemble cake, fountain and separator ring. Add fresh flowers and greenery. Position ornament and tier topper. Make 1 in. wide ribbon bows and position bows and tulle.
*Note: The top tier is often saved for the first anniversary. The number of servings given does not include the top tier.