Cookie Sheets & Je…
Galloping Goodies Cookies
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Yellow curling ribbon
- blue curling ribbon
- Cellophane Tape
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut head using stocking cutter from set. Trim off cuff overhang and 1/2 in. from top of stocking. Bake and cool. Outline cookie with tip 3 and full-strength icing; let set. Flow in with thinned icing in cut parchment bag. Let set overnight.
Decorate with full-strength icing. Pipe tip 1 dot nostril and outline mouth; tip 3 dot eye and pupil, outline bridle, pull-out ear and s-curve hair. Pipe in inside ear with tip 3. Let set. Cut a 7 in. piece of ribbon and attach to cookie stick with tape in a spiral design. Attach cookies to sticks with full-strength icing. Let dry.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.