Galloping Goodies Cookies
Stick-pony cookie pops race into first place at bake sales, sporting events or birthday parties. Create horse heads using the stocking cutter from our 101 Cookie Cutter Set, color flow icing and piped-icing details.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Yellow curling ribbon
- blue curling ribbon
- Cellophane Tape
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut head using stocking cutter from set. Trim off cuff overhang and 1/2 in. from top of stocking. Bake and cool. Outline cookie with tip 3 and full-strength icing; let set. Flow in with thinned icing in cut parchment bag. Let set overnight.
Decorate with full-strength icing. Pipe tip 1 dot nostril and outline mouth; tip 3 dot eye and pupil, outline bridle, pull-out ear and s-curve hair. Pipe in inside ear with tip 3. Let set. Cut a 7 in. piece of ribbon and attach to cookie stick with tape in a spiral design. Attach cookies to sticks with full-strength icing. Let dry.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.