Gabled Gingerbread House Cookie
Lots of charming detail in this gingerbread house cookie with back gabled roof. Festively decorated windows roof and landscape make this treat a work of art.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Mix Add to shopping list Gingerbread Mix
- Easy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
- Easy-Add Gingerbread House Frosty White Icing Mix Add to shopping list Gingerbread House Frosty White Icing Mix
mini multi colored candies
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Christmas Nonpareils Add to shopping list Christmas Nonpareils
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
Jelly spearmint leaves
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Village Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Gingerbread Village Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookie in pan.
Use tip 3 and yellow icing to pipe in windows (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 6 and white icing to outline and pipe in roof areas (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add jumbo rainbow nonpareils to back gabled roof.
Use tip 6 and white icing to pipe vertical line trims on house. Use tip 6 and white icing to pipe heavy outline at bottom edge of house; add mini multi-colored candies. Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe lattice design on roof. Use tip 2 and red icing to outline windows. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe line on top of roof and add mini multi-colored candies. Cut green leaves to resemble evergreen branches and attach to sides of houses to form trees; attach with dots of tip 2 white icing. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe icicles on windowsills.