Stand-Up Cuddly Be…
Future Farmer Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Cake serves 84.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 50 Pc. Animal Pals Cutter Set Add to shopping list 50 Pc. Animal Pals Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Tip: 127D Add to shopping list Tip: 127D
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 2004 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2004 Pattern Book
In advance, make pitchfork and cookies: Using parchment-covered pattern and full-strength color flow icing, outline tines with tip 3.
Make extras to allow for breakage; let dry. For handle, paint dowel rod with thinned color flow icing; let dry. Attach pitchfork tines to handle with full-strength color flow; set aside.
Cut, bake and cool 3 cows and 2 each pigs, horses and sheep using animal cutters. Outline and flow-in with tip 2 and color flow; let dry.
Pipe spots on cows using thinned color flow in cut parchment bag; let dry.
Use tip 1 and full strength color flow to pipe facial features on animals; use tip 2 to pipe hooves on horses, sheep and cows, mane and tail on horses, and curly hair on sheep.
Attach lollipop sticks to cookies with color flow; let dry.
Bake and cool bear "farmer" cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake; trim off right hand. Place on foil-covered double-thick cake board, cut to fit.
Pipe-in shoe bottoms, eyes and pupils with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 "c" motion ears.
Cover face, shirt, overalls, tops of shoes and hands with tip 16 stars. For hat, pipe tip 127D ruffle brim and cover back with tip 16 stars. Add tip 16 pull-out hair. Position pitchfork. Overpipe nose, ears, hands and fingers over pitchfork with tip 16 stars.
Ice 1-layer sheet cake smooth. Divide sides into 3 in. sections; pipe tip 47 smooth side up band fence posts and rails at each section.
Insert dowel rod on sheet cake where farmer will be placed. Position farmer. Randomly pipe tip 233 pull-out grass around sheet cake and on top. Print tip 2 message. Insert cookies.
*Note: Combine Lemon Yellow and Ivory to achieve hat color used.