Funny Flower Power Cake
How does your garden glow? Not as brightly as the fondant blossoms on our Funny Flower Power Cake! We cut the layered petals from Primary and Neon Fondant Multi Packs using our Funny Flower Cut-Outs.
Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack (24 oz. pastel yellow needed)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Funny Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Funny Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with yellow fondant, smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Roll out neon colored fondant and use flower Cut-Outs to cut assorted colors and sizes of fondant.
Attach fondant flowers to cake with damp brush, layering some smaller flowers on larger flowers.
Roll reserved yellow fondant into 3/4 in. balls and attach to bottom border with damp brush.