Fun in Full Flower Cake
A perfect pick for spring — Our Fun in Full Flower Cake gives your guests a close-up of one exquisite blossom. Bake the cake in our Dancing Daisy pan, then add ruffled icing petals and a fondant leaf and stem.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Dancing Daisy Pan Add to shopping list Dancing Daisy Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 127 Add to shopping list Tip: 127
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
In advance: Make stem and leaf. Tint a 3 in. ball of fondant green. Roll out 1/8 in. thick; cut leaf using pattern and knife. Shape remaining green fondant into a 1/2 in. wide rope; position against cake pan. Let dry overnight.
Ice cake sides smooth; lightly ice cake top. Cover petal areas with tip 127 ruffles. Outline and pipe in center with tip 12; smooth with spatula. Sprinkle center with Cake Sparkles. Pipe tip 6 bead bottom border. Write name on leaf with FoodWriter marker. Position stem and leaf.