Fruits of the Harvest Cookies
A cornucopia of fall forms, these cookies will be a hit at any autumn event. Use our leaf, pumpkin and fruit cutters to form the cookies; decorate the seasonal shapes with Color Flow Icing.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Fruit Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Fruit Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Maple Leaf Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Maple Leaf Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Oak Leaf Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Oak Leaf Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Wicker Cornucopia Basket
Combine leaf green and a little yellow to achieve pear color.
Cut, bake and cool fruit, leaf and pumpkin cookies.
For pear, apple and leaf cookies, using a disposable decorating bag, outline cookie with stiff Color Flow icing (Follow instructions on Color Flow Mix can to make icing; tint as desired.) Fill in stems with thinned Color Flow icing. (To thin add warm water a teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.)
On leaves, over flowed-in area, immediately pipe tip 2 outline main veins, then draw out lines with a toothpick. Let all dry. Using royal icing: for grapes, pipe tip 12 balls; for pumpkin, pipe tip 12 section lines. Add tip 2 outline and pipe-in stems on both. Let dry. Position cookies in basket.