Dessert Decorator …
- Piping Gel as stabilizerEasy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Pastry Cream
- Tart Crust
- Star fruit
- mandarin oranges
- Lemon leaves
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Each tart serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dessert Decorator Pro™ Add to shopping list Dessert Decorator Pro™
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Tartlet Pan Set Add to shopping list Non-Stick Tartlet Pan Set
- Easy-Add Non-Stick 4 in. Round Tart Pan Set Add to shopping list Non-Stick 4 in. Round Tart Pan Set
- Tip: 21 included with Dessert Decorator Pro™Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Tip: 230 included with Dessert Decorator Pro™Easy-Add Tip: 230 Add to shopping list Tip: 230
Bake and cool 1 round tart and 15 petal tarts. Using Dessert Decorator Pro™ and tip 230, fill all tarts with pastry cream and position on serving tray with lemon leaves.
Using chilled Dessert Decorator Pro™ fitted with tip 21, cover top of round tart with stabilized whipped cream stars; position star fruit on top.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla. Blend in flour.
Form into ball and chill for 15 minutes. Pat dough on bottom and up sides of pan.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.