Frowning Frank Cookies
Maybe he ate too much candy! Droopy-eyed monster cookie is a great way to add personality to your Halloween table.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Each cookies serves 1
- Easy-Add Monster Head Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Monster Head Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out dough and cut cookies using Monster Cutter. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooling grid. With spatula, ice cookies smooth in green. For eyes, pipe in semi-circles in white with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); repeat for pupils in black. Pipe tip 8 bead nose with dot nostrils in green. Pipe tip 8 outline eyebrow in green. Pipe tip 13 outline hair in brown. Pipe tip 3 outline scar and zigzag mouth in black, outline ear in green. Pipe in tip 3 bolts in gray (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
*Combine Kelly Green with Leaf Green for green shown. Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.