Frisky Feline Cupcakes
Put these cats out at the party and watch the fur fly! With candy features, the decorating is quick and easy—perfect for kids to make and eat!
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Brown candy-coated chocolates
Chocolate nougat candy
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint yellow and reserve a portion white. Use spatula and yellow icing to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
Cut Candy Melts wafers into triangular shapes and position for ears. With white buttercream icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 12, pipe balls for muzzle (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Soften nougat candy in hands (or place in microwave for 5 seconds); shape into nose and position on cupcake; attaching with icing if needed. Position candy-coated chocolate eyes. Cut and position black shoestring licorice whiskers.
You can create a jungle of animal ideas by trimming candies in alternative shape and adding icing features.