Friendly Frank Cookies
The monster must have spotted his lovely bride! Colored sugar adds sparkle to these cookies. Candy trims and tinted coconut make the decorating faster.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Colored Sugar
Purple and Green Spice Drops
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Brown candy-coated chocolates
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Monster Head Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Monster Head Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Zip-Close Plastic Bag
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out dough and cut cookies using Monster Cutter. Sprinkle with green sugar. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooling grid. To tint coconut, place in zip-close bag, add a few drops of Brown and Red-Red Icing Color and knead until color is fully blended. Pipe in top of head with tip 3 and brown buttercream. Press in tinted coconut. Attach candy disk eyes and candy-coated chocolate pupils with icing. For nose, cut green spice drop in half; attach with icing. Attach licorice mouth and purple spice drop quarters for bolts.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.