Framed in Flowers Cookie
Pick a pretty floral treat for your little girl’s party. Make these cute place card cookies using the Comfort Grip round cookie cutter. Ice them in buttercream, then frame in royal icing drop flowers.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 129 Add to shopping list Tip: 129
- Easy-Add Tip: 224 Add to shopping list Tip: 224
- Waxed paper
In advance: Using royal icing on waxed paper, make 10 tip 129 and 10 tip 224 drop flowers for each cookie. Add tip 2 dot centers and let dry.
Cut, bake and cool round cookies. Ice smooth in buttercream. Pipe tip 3 name. Attach flowers around edge with dots of buttercream.