Better Baking Tool…
Formula For Fun Cookie
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Mad Scientist Cutter Set Add to shopping list Mad Scientist Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cookie Spatula Add to shopping list Cookie Spatula
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using beaker cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 2 and full-strength blue color flow icing to outline cookie and line at liquid level. Use thinned blue color flow icing in a cut parchment bag to flow in neck of cookie. Let dry.
Use thinned green color flow icing in a cut parchment bag to flow in bottom portion of beaker. Immediately flow in bubbles using thinned light green color flow icing in a cut parchment bag. Let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe outline measurement lines.
* Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow Icing Color for green shades shown.