For a Big Celebration Cake
Build a tastier candle! Stack five 6 in. x 2 in. Round Pan cakes and cover with colorful fondant. Add zigzag-edged fondant strips cut with our Fondant Ribbon and Cutter Embosser Set.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Cake serves 30.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pans Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pans
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
2 days in advance, make flame. Tint 3 oz. fondant yellow and add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex. Roll out 3/16 in. thick. Cut out flame using pattern; let dry on cornstarch-dusted cake board 24 hours. Brush fondant flame lightly with water and add yellow sugar. Let set. Thin fondant with a small amount of water and attach lollipop stick to back. Let set 24 hours.
Bake 5 1-layer rounds and cool. Place on cake boards cut to fit and prepare for fondant covering. Divide fondant into 12 oz. portions and tint rose, yellow, blue, green and violet with a little rose added. Cover cakes with fondant. Dowel rod cakes and stack. Position 1 dowel rod through all 5 tiers. Roll out remaining tinted fondant 3/16 in. thick, set up cutter with zigzag wheel and 1/3 in. spacer. Cut 18 in. long strips and attach to cake tiers at seams with damp brush. Bottom border strip is cut in half horizontally.
Roll out white fondant 3/8 in. thick and cut smallest rounds. Attach to cake with damp brush. Insert flame into cake top.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shade shown.