Fondest Flowers Cookies
Gift your Valentines with an impressive cookie pop flower! There’s a molded heart candy in the center and a spearmint candy leaf on the stem.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Jelly spearmint leaves
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Hearts Candy Mold Add to shopping list Hearts Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Tint portion of melted white candy red using candy color.
Mold 1 heart candy for each treat; refrigerate until firm.
Roll out dough; for each treat, cut 1 round cookie using large Cut-Out and 4 heart cookies using medium Cut-Out.
Bake and cool. Outline heart cookies with tip 3 and full-strength color flow; flow in with thinned color flow. Let set.
Attach cookie stick to back of round cookies, heart cookies to front of round cookies and heart candy to center of treats with white melted candy; let set.
Cut spearmint leaf lengthwise in half. Attach to stick with melted candy; let set.