Non-Stick Cooling …
Flurry Friend Mini Cake
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (2 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Favorite pound cake recipe or mix
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-stick Large Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Non-stick Large Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cakes. Bake and cool cake using firm textured batter such as pound cake. Cut 3/4 in. thick slices.
Use large and medium Cut-Outs to cut body and head for each treat. Cover with melted candy. Let set.
Make base. Place Comfort-Grip Cutter in loaf pan; pour in melted candy to 1/4 in. thick. Chill until firm; unmold.
Assemble snowman, make features and clothes. Slightly flatten body cake with knife; attach to candy base with melted candy. Let set. Trim 1/4 in. off head cake for positioning hat. Attach head cake on an angle to body; let set.
Make features and clothes. Tint portions of fondant black, golden yellow, orange, blue, red and green.
For hat: Roll out black fondant 3/16 in. thick; cut a 1 1/2 x 3/4 in. wide piece for brim, shape into oval. Roll out fondant 1/4 in. thick; cut 1 x 1 in. piece for top of hat. Taper at bottom and attach to brim with water. Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut 1/8 x 1 1/2 in. long hat band. Attach. Use narrow opening of tip 12 to cut golden yellow buckle. Cut out center using narrow opening of tip 6. Shape into oval and attach. Roll out remaining colors 1/8 in. thick. Cut 2 eyes with small opening of tip 6. For nose, cut a 1/2 in. long triangle. For scarf, cut 2 pieces 1/2 x 1 1/2 in. long for tail and 1 piece 4 in. long for neck. Cut buttons using narrow opening of tip 12.
Spread melted candy over base and sprinkle with Sparkling Sugar.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.