Fluffy Marshmallow Lamb Cake
- Favorite cake recipe
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- mini marshmallows
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Lamb Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Lamb Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 10 x 14 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 10 x 14 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Scissors or knife
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool lamb cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Position on a foil-wrapped cake board.
Ice face smooth using white buttercream icing. Ice inside ears smooth using rose buttercream icing.
Spatula ice body, head and ears using white buttercream icing.
Cut marshmallows in half, keeping circle shape. Position marshmallows cut side down into icing, covering lamb cake.
Outline and pipe in facial features using tip 3 and brown buttercream icing.
Arrange jellybeans around lamb cake