Cookie Sheets & Je…
Fluffy Flower Mousse
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Lemon leaves
- Candy-coated chocolates
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Flower Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Mini Flower Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Fine tip artist brush
In advance: Prepare candy shells in flower mold. Let set.
Also: Make candy leaves. Tint melted white candy green. Brush melted candy onto back of lemon leaf; let dry in medium flower former. Later, peel off leaf and paint vein lines on candy using fine tip brush and green candy color.
Prepare mousse and fill candy shells using tip 32 rosettes. Position candy-coated chocolate in center. Position leaf.
To make candy shells: Fill pan or mold to top edge with melted candy. Tap on counter to remove air bubbles. Let chill in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes or until a 1/4 in. shell has formed. Pour out excess candy, smooth top edges with spatula and chill for 15-20 minutes longer. Carefully unmold shells (if you have difficulty removing shells, place in freezer for 2-3 minutes, then unmold). Excess candy can be reheated and used again. For unmolding shells from silicone molds, peel mold back, pushing candy shell out from bottom of mold.
*Brand confectionery coating.