Cupcakes 'N More&r…
Fluffy Bow Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 38 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 38 Count Dessert Stand
In advance: Tint portions of fondant for bows using various icing colors. Roll out colors 1/8 in. thick. Make 5 or 6 loops for each bow: Cut 3 x ½ in. strips using straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser. Fold ends over and attach with damp brush. Let dry on side overnight on cornstarch-dusted board.
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Ice cupcake tops smooth with spatula in buttercream.
Roll a 1/2 in. fondant ball for bow center; flatten slightly. Position loops to form bow on cupcake tops. Attach ball center with damp brush. Position cupcakes on stand or serving plate.
Fondant flowers are also fun ways to top cupcakes. Just roll out your favorite colors and cut with Wilton Fun Flower Cut-Outs™. Easy and exciting for any occasion.