Flowers for Mother’s Day Giant Cupcake Cake
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Golden Yellow Icing Color *combine lemon yellow icing color with golden yellow icing color for shade shown.Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Blossom Nesting Cookie Cutter Set (smallest used)Easy-Add Blossom Nesting Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Blossom Nesting Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Stripes Texture Press Add to shopping list Stripes Texture Press
- Easy-Add Dots Texture Press Add to shopping list Dots Texture Press
- Flower Forming Cups (2 1/2 in.)Easy-Add Flower Forming Cups Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Giant Cupcake Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Tip: 366 Add to shopping list Tip: 366
In advance, make fondant flowers. Reserve 2 oz. white fondant. Divide remaining fondant into thirds; tint rose, yellow and orange.
Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut into 3 in. wide strips. Roll half of the strips through the stripes textured press and half through the dots textured press. Cut out 60 flowers with the smallest blossom cutter, 10 of each texture in each color. Place in flower forming cups to dry. Roll white fondant into 5/16 in. dia. balls and attach to centers of flowers with damp brush. Let dry.
Bake and cool cake. Trim 1/2 in. off top of cupcake. Position on a foil-wrapped cake board. Pipe lines vertically on bottom of cake using tip 2A and white buttercream icing. Pipe stems using tip 4 and green buttercream icing. Stack bottom and top cake sections with icing; spatula ice top using blue buttercream icing.
Pipe leaves on stems using tip 352 leaves and green buttercream icing. Attach flowers to cake top using dots of buttercream icing. Pipe leaves in between flowers using tip 366 and green buttercream icing.