Flowering Vines Mini Cakes
Intricate botanicals add delectable dimension to stacks of candy-coated standard and mini muffins. Use our Floral Garland Ejector Set and Gum Paste Mix to create cascading violets finished with piped buttercream centers.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Juniper Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Juniper Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Mix Add to shopping list Gum Paste Mix
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tall Tier Cake Stand Add to shopping list Tall Tier Cake Stand
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Floral Garland Ejector Set Add to shopping list Floral Garland Ejector Set
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
Use gum paste mix (tinted royal blue/violet combination) and floral ejector set to make 13 flowers for each mini cake.
Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry. When dry, pipe tip 2 dot centers in buttercream (use remaining icing from main cake). Let dry.
CAKE PREPARATION: Bake and cool 1 each standard and mini cupcakes (without baking cups) for each mini cake.
Line jelly roll pan with parchment paper; position cooling grid on top of parchment paper.
Place cupcake and mini cupcake upside down on rack. Heat ready-to-use icing in can to pourable consistency.
Pour icing over cupcakes; gently tap grid to evenly distribute icing. Carefully remove cakes with spatula and place on parchment-lined jelly roll pan to dry.
When icing is firm to touch, stack mini cupcake on top of standard cupcake. Pipe tip 2 vines on cake tops and sides.
Pipe tip 2 bead bottom border around base of cupcake. Position drop flowers on cakes; add tip 349 leaves. Pipe tip 352 leaf bottom border.