Flower Refreshers Gelatin
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
- 3 ounce pkg strawberry gelatin
- 3 ounce pkg lemon gelatin
- 3 ounce pkg orange gelatin
- 3 ounce pkg lime gelatin
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- Vegetable oil pan spray
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Flower Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Mini Flower Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
To make gelatin, add 1 cup boiling water and 1 envelope unflavored gelatin to each 3 oz. gelatin package; stir until dissolved then add 1 cup cold water.
Pour gelatin mixtures into mold sprayed with vegetable pan spray; refrigerate to set.
For leaves, pour prepared gelatin 1/2 in. thick into square pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray; refrigerate to set.
Prepare whipped icing mix and tint yellow, rose and orange to coordinate with gelatin.
Use medium leaf Cut-Out to cut 1 leaf for each flower. Unmold gelatin flowers and pipe tip 7 petal outlines; add tip 17 rosette centers. Position leaves.