Flower Garden Cake
Every flower is a rainbow in our Flower Garden Cake! The fondant fantasy flowers are built with layer upon layer of color with our Flower Cut-Outs and Pastel Fondant Multi Packs.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
Cake serve 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Roll out pastel fondant and cut assorted sizes of flowers using Cut-Outs.
Attach with damp brush, layering some smaller flowers on larger ones.
Roll and attach a small white ball with damp brush for flower centers.
Roll narrow green fondant string stems and attach with damp brush.
To make border, cut 3/4 in. wide strip of fondant and loosely attach with damp brush water to create wavy effect.